Monday, January 16, 2006

Fuzzheadquarters II

http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/fuzzheadquarter.html

In case FHQ-1 goes ka-bluey.

5 Comments:

Blogger Echo Team said...

Ok, I confess...It was my idea.
ya never can predict those EZ-tsunamis. By the way, I have a plan to restore ETHQ Ver. 1 thanks to a seed planted by gibri (gibri and the beanstalk? )
ET

11:09 AM  
Blogger fuzzhead said...

Looks like ETHQ-1 is back!

I lost track how many "places" we got. lol

8:33 PM  
Blogger Brigadier Graemon said...

Redundancy is a good thing. Having a back-up is important stuff for this computer crapola. Never know when it all takes a big dump!

That's why we all need to go out and buy a back-up computer for our homes, complete with a second emergency back-up power source, and un-interruptible power supplies, right? Right?

Whatever...Fuzz, yer all right, my man!

6:05 PM  
Blogger gibri said...

"ka-bluey"

:lol :rollin

7:39 AM  
Blogger Echo Team said...

"Currently all forums are offline for backup




Please try to access the forums or create a forum at a later time."

I grabbed this off the main page.
ET

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home