Thursday, December 15, 2005

Enterprise A



This is the new Trek ornament from Hallmark, This thing is way cool!
Ya press a button under the secondary hull and it lights up for about 10 seconds.

4 Comments:

Blogger Echo Team said...

Hey, that's a nice prop!
ET

8:52 AM  
Blogger Nova74 Joe said...

Yep! I already got my two!!! One for the tree (or to play with) and one just to have MIB. The first Hallmark Star Trek Ornament ever released was of the "1701 Enterprise" from the original series. It was released in the early 90's (I think) and goes for literally hundreds of dollars. I have a friend who has every Hallmark Star Trek ornament ever released, except for that first one, and kicks himself daily for not getting it when it first came out.

3:24 PM  
Blogger fuzzhead said...

Hi Tom! Did that first one light up too?

What I like about this one is ya don't have to plug it into the lights.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Nova74 Joe said...

Yes, the first one lit up, but had to be plugged into the string. It came out in '91. Here is a link to it on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-1991-Star-Trek-Starship-Enterprise-Hallmark-Ornament_W0QQitemZ6237012240QQcategoryZ41143QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Actually this auction is for two! Not all that bad (yet).

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home