But ya hafta admit that despite the years Moore looked real young in "Live & Let Die", A big difference from how he looked in his last one, "A View To A Kill".
I guess Connery's hands were too hard...hadda be replaced by the softer (KFG) Moore (do I detect a parody between Joe and James?) ...and don't they say "the best hair wins elections" (another parody? :lol ) ET
5 Comments:
Hey lookie there, the two Bonds! Cool pic, Jim. I always thought it was funny that the aging Connery was replaced as Bond by the older Moore.
Brian
Well they say Bond is a "veteran".Lol
But ya hafta admit that despite the years Moore looked real young in "Live & Let Die", A big difference from how he looked in his last one, "A View To A Kill".
I guess Connery's hands were too hard...hadda be replaced by the softer (KFG) Moore (do I detect a parody between Joe and James?)
...and don't they say "the best hair wins elections" (another parody? :lol )
ET
Hey I wonder how ol' Rog would look with flocked hair and beard?
"the best hair wins elections"
In this case It'd be the best tupae, rug wins.lol
:lol
Hey, I thought it was the best necktie knot.
Brian
Post a Comment
<< Home