View my complete profile
posted by fuzzhead @ 11:45 PM
You, Sir, have an astounding imagination! Great little vignette shots of your Joes doing what Joes do best--ADVENTURE and MYSTERY!My hat is off to you, Fuzz! Outstanding! Please give us more!
Thanks BG! You know I am in awe of your brain, You have a way with words I can only dream of.Be assured more is on the way, but this story has become somewhat of an epic, and I'm having alot of fun :)
Nice prop (for a photostory some day;)ET
Cool, I love the white smock. Where did it come from?Brian
Bri- Underneath the "at-ssv" tag it said "Dr Ken"...lol, I swiped it from my GF.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
You, Sir, have an astounding imagination! Great little vignette shots of your Joes doing what Joes do best--ADVENTURE and MYSTERY!
My hat is off to you, Fuzz! Outstanding! Please give us more!
Thanks BG! You know I am in awe of your brain, You have a way with words I can only dream of.
Be assured more is on the way, but this story has become somewhat of an epic, and I'm having alot of fun :)
Nice prop (for a photostory some day;)
ET
Cool, I love the white smock. Where did it come from?
Brian
Bri- Underneath the "at-ssv" tag it said "Dr Ken"...lol, I swiped it from my GF.
Post a Comment
<< Home