Jezuz, I must really be nearsighted or going blind altogether. Thanks for pointing me to sockets for the headphones (I think my headphones look differnet than yours.....variation? I know there are those little boxes with the headphones. But At least my Commander in the chair won't have to worry about hair rubs (man, I wish they would take hair rubs into consideration when they designed some of the equipment......I think those Pith hat are real Fuzz-Killers,,,,I'm afraid to put one on my vintage guys........I guess it's good to have some Imperfect fuzz in the collection....maybe a meijers' Adventurer would be OK too as his head is smaller, fuzz is very thin..and he's got a major dent from the packaging:lol ET
I,m not sure if it's the "official" way it goes, thats just what I've allways done. those headphones came with my magnetic flaw detector, but they fit the holes.
Yeah, those pith helmets are brutal, I wouldn't press one on all the way.
3 Comments:
Jezuz, I must really be nearsighted or going blind altogether. Thanks for pointing me to sockets for the headphones (I think my headphones look differnet than yours.....variation? I know there are those little boxes with the headphones.
But At least my Commander in the chair won't have to worry about hair rubs (man, I wish they would take hair rubs into consideration when they designed some of the equipment......I think those Pith hat are real Fuzz-Killers,,,,I'm afraid to put one on my vintage guys........I guess it's good to have some Imperfect fuzz in the collection....maybe a meijers' Adventurer would be OK too as his head is smaller, fuzz is very thin..and he's got a major dent from the packaging:lol
ET
I,m not sure if it's the "official" way it goes, thats just what I've allways done. those headphones came with my magnetic flaw detector, but they fit the holes.
Yeah, those pith helmets are brutal, I wouldn't press one on all the way.
Now I gotta have a look at mine too. Not that I have any headsets to plug in though.
Brian
Post a Comment
<< Home