View my complete profile
posted by fuzzhead @ 10:22 PM
What does that switch do? No, not that one.....THAT one!Lookin' good Jim.
That one? Don't ask me I don't know how it works! ;)
Definitely worth the long (for me) downloading wait;)Looking good Jim!......sure you don't want some animated frames in there? I can whip em up in a jiffy if you send me some slices:)ET
"The self-destruct button -- not one of my better ideas"Plankton
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
What does that switch do? No, not that one.....THAT one!
Lookin' good Jim.
That one?
Don't ask me I don't know how it works! ;)
Definitely worth the long (for me) downloading wait;)
Looking good Jim!......sure you don't want some animated frames in there? I can whip em up in a jiffy if you send me some slices:)
ET
"The self-destruct button -- not one of my better ideas"
Plankton
Post a Comment
<< Home