View my complete profile
posted by fuzzhead @ 10:19 PM
That joe does have a nice tan!I'm the original owner of that Muscle Body Land Adventurer, He has been rebuilt & re-flocked.The prey is terrified at first, but it's all over quick.Luckily the LA escaped this time..
Cool scenes Jim! Are those taken in your backyard? I don't detect any photo-choping. Nice yard too....and of course the cats (tigers) are cool too.ET
One of those moments of opportunity, always have your camera ready!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
That joe does have a nice tan!
I'm the original owner of that Muscle Body Land Adventurer, He has been rebuilt & re-flocked.
The prey is terrified at first, but it's all over quick.
Luckily the LA escaped this time..
Cool scenes Jim! Are those taken in your backyard? I don't detect any photo-choping. Nice yard too....and of course the cats (tigers) are cool too.
ET
One of those moments of opportunity, always have your camera ready!
Post a Comment
<< Home