Sunday, August 14, 2005

Background miniature




6 Comments:

Blogger Echo Team said...

Awesome Diorama material!
ET

11:32 AM  
Blogger Brigadier Graemon said...

Looking good. I love these "behind the scenes" shots, Fuzz. Can I ask you again to describe how you make 'em? I know you use that expanding foam spray stuff to make the rough, rounded forms, then paint it, but then what?

And where did ya get those palm trees? Are there any other types of trees available unless those are just model railroading trees from the hobby shop.

12:13 PM  
Blogger fuzzhead said...

Thanks fellers!
Santo- Sure, link me. I linked you :)

ET- many thanks for showing me how to work the template!

BG- I did take more pics, you got it.
The palms are from an arts & crafts store they have pine trees too (you've seen um)
The "grass" ya see is the model railroad foliage that comes in a plastic shaker.

12:40 PM  
Blogger gibri said...

Holy Cow! Another Fuzz-O-Scape! Too cool, and wow you really do have more than one palm tree! =P

Brian

6:07 PM  
Blogger fuzzhead said...

"a fuzz-o-scape!" I like that!

:)

7:59 PM  
Blogger gibri said...

;)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home