Heeeey, FUZZ! Cool pages and I love this alien landscape, although I do recognize it from some of your past postings! Cool customozed decals, too! Yer rockin', man!
ya know, if it were just the 4 of us who develop this "Interlinked Blog Concept" I'd have no prob with that...but I predict it will catch on.........as the playing field levels and nobody has to worry about pissin on somebody elses fire hydrant. Hey nows all we need is "Banner Pics" ;) Yup....I installed mine:) ET
BG- yep, It was pic parts I put together a while ago cause someone wanted to see what the "set" looked like;) Just a few bits can be copied and arranged in endless variations..who needs reality?
5 Comments:
Alright!!!!......looks like the blog bug has finally bit your butt!
OK, who's next....Brian?
ET
Another place, another time...
Just where is this "place"? Is it in your mind? Is it formed of magnetic media? or Is it three dimensional?
Just askin'
Brian
Heeeey, FUZZ! Cool pages and I love this alien landscape, although I do recognize it from some of your past postings! Cool customozed decals, too! Yer rockin', man!
ya know, if it were just the 4 of us who develop this "Interlinked Blog Concept" I'd have no prob with that...but I predict it will catch on.........as the playing field levels and nobody has to worry about pissin on somebody elses fire hydrant.
Hey nows all we need is "Banner Pics" ;) Yup....I installed mine:)
ET
BG- yep, It was pic parts I put together a while ago cause someone wanted to see what the "set" looked like;)
Just a few bits can be copied and arranged in endless variations..who needs reality?
Post a Comment
<< Home