Folks--there ya have it! This is a true picture of Kilroy, of "Kilroy was here!" fame. Travelled all over Europe before the advancing Allied tide of Freedom and Democracy. Never seen, never found, just the evidence of his passing was the famous grafiti...until NOW!
Somehow, I don't know how, but our man Fuzz managed to capture this rare, OOAK snapshot of the extremely elusive Mr. Kilroy! Not only is this a "first," this is an exclusive!
Way to go, Fuzz-meister!
Oh...cool sequence of events for the other raw pic data shoots! You're waaay out in advance of anything I could do, but...ya give me "ideas." Dangerous ideas! :lol
4 Comments:
Folks--there ya have it! This is a true picture of Kilroy, of "Kilroy was here!" fame. Travelled all over Europe before the advancing Allied tide of Freedom and Democracy. Never seen, never found, just the evidence of his passing was the famous grafiti...until NOW!
Somehow, I don't know how, but our man Fuzz managed to capture this rare, OOAK snapshot of the extremely elusive Mr. Kilroy! Not only is this a "first," this is an exclusive!
Way to go, Fuzz-meister!
Oh...cool sequence of events for the other raw pic data shoots! You're waaay out in advance of anything I could do, but...ya give me "ideas." Dangerous ideas! :lol
"Kilroy was here"
You're so right! I never thought of that!! lol!!
I didn't know you did WW2 Fuzz.
:lol :rollin
ET
Is that a full-size bus for 12" figures? Nice paint-job too!
Post a Comment
<< Home