FUZZ! I'm proud of you, man! You have a fem-fig! That's a PB blond, right? Good for you! She looks "dressed to kill," ya know? Fancy that--a Walther PP with titanium-plated silencer! "Killing me softly." I love it! :lol
Cool suit...where'd ya get it? (where's it from? ) So does this mean a new chapter of AomicEye is in the works? ET. PS: your Team Blue has been spotted in the Blue Bamboo Jungle....I thinks they're lost chasing some Blue Babes.....(Details at ETHQ blog) ET
4 Comments:
Awesome! The new cat suit looks great!
That's all Bond needs, more distractions. ;)
Brian
FUZZ! I'm proud of you, man! You have a fem-fig! That's a PB blond, right? Good for you! She looks "dressed to kill," ya know? Fancy that--a Walther PP with titanium-plated silencer! "Killing me softly." I love it! :lol
Cool suit...where'd ya get it? (where's it from? ) So does this mean a new chapter of AomicEye is in the works?
ET.
PS: your Team Blue has been spotted in the Blue Bamboo Jungle....I thinks they're lost chasing some Blue Babes.....(Details at ETHQ blog)
ET
Thanx fellers!
The suit is from Old Joe Infermary.
AtomicEye?... I know, I know. Lol
Post a Comment
<< Home