View my complete profile
posted by fuzzhead @ 8:15 PM
I just wanna know why Joe has two cans of Gap Filler ... what's he gonna do with that?I dig the clear egg, gotta find some and rip off your ideas, show me what you are planning!!!
I didn't really think of that, I just grabbed what was handy & the right height to prop up the bubble.Don't worry Joe don't have a 'gap'.Lol!!Actually I use the foam to make rocks.
Make rocks, eh ... that is so cool. I have been trying to think of a way to make some sorta cave, thought of papier-maché over chicken wire, this may be easier or at least an alternative!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I just wanna know why Joe has two cans of Gap Filler ... what's he gonna do with that?
I dig the clear egg, gotta find some and rip off your ideas, show me what you are planning!!!
I didn't really think of that, I just grabbed what was handy & the right height to prop up the bubble.
Don't worry Joe don't have a 'gap'.
Lol!!
Actually I use the foam to make rocks.
Make rocks, eh ... that is so cool. I have been trying to think of a way to make some sorta cave, thought of papier-maché over chicken wire, this may be easier or at least an alternative!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home